You Will Learn How To
- Prepare for and take the ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Offerings and Agreements Exam
- Outline key activities for the Service Offerings and Agreements processes in the context of the Service Lifecycle
- Achieve operational excellence by using the Service Offerings and Agreements processes, activities and functions
- Measure the success of Service Offerings and Agreements by applying key metrics
By implementing ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements best practices, IT departments can ensure high levels of customer satisfaction by integrating demand and supplier management with the service portfolio and service catalog. In this course, you learn how to plan, implement and optimize the Service Offerings and Agreements processes and gain the skills required to take the ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Offerings and Agreements Certification Exam.
Who Should Attend
This course is valuable for those who want to achieve ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Offerings and Agreements certification. The ITIL v3 Foundation Certification (or v2-v3 bridge equivalent) is required to take the ITIL Certification Exam on the final day.
In this course, you gain knowledge of the Service Offerings and Agreements processes.
- Documenting current and prospective services
- Producing a Service Catalog from a business and technical viewpoint
- Identifying patterns of activity through demand management
- Applying Continual Service Improvement
|Introduction and Overview
Service Portfolio and Service Catalog Management
Integrating the Service Catalog into the Service Portfolio
Service Level Management (SLM)
The Service Management process
Demand and Supplier Management
Principles of Service Economics
Roles and Responsibilities
Technology and Implementation Considerations
Important Course Information